Jeanine and I will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary in May 2019. We met at a football game in college and were married 6 months later. We not only live together successfully, we also work together successfully.
Jeanine is a Distinguished Toastmaster and served District 47 as District Director in 2015-2016, leading the district to Distinguished Status. She works in the business as our Chief Financial Officer and also leads our web development team. Jeanine has a birth defect that kept her eyes from forming completely. As a result, she is legally blind.
Our son Brandon is a Distinguished Toastmaster. He served as an Area Director and Pathways Guide. This year, he is the Club Coach Chair for District 47. Brandon was a very active Boy Scout, earning the rank of Eagle Scout, along with the Venturing Silver award. He works in the business as the VP Operations, responsible for client service.
Our daughter Erin works as an Assistant Manager for a retail chain. She has 2 sons – Michael (4) and Ayden (2). She was active in choir, Girl Scouts and Venturing Scouts, earning her Venturing Silver and Ranger awards.
Worked with several global teams representing more than 50 countries across North America, Central America, Europe and Asia. Cultural Immersion Program in San Luis Potosí, Mexico, Summer 1985
- Coral Springs Community Church
- KIDS Inlet Challenge
- Toastmasters International – International Director
- Cub Scout Pack 397 – Committee Chair and Cubmaster
- Boy Scout Troop 497 – Committee Chair and Scoutmaster
- Lighthouse District, South Florida Council, Boy Scouts of America – District Chair
- South Florida Council, Boy Scouts of America – currently serving as the Council Camping Chair
- CSP Express – currently serving as Technology Adviser
- BNI Broward – currently serving as a Director Consultant
29 years in Information Technology working in several global companies as a lead project engineer, architect or manager for projects spanning up to 51 countries, with risk management, project best college paper writing service management and financial responsibility.
For the last 11 years, I have been the CEO of MK Tech Group, Inc., an IT Managed Service Provider servicing primarily companies with 16-35 employees, with direct responsibility for all aspects of the business.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Trinity International University
- Master’s in Computer Information Systems – University of Phoenix
- Certificate in Strategic Planning – Open University
- Toastmasters District 47 – Excellence in Marketing, Excellence in Education & Training
- Boy Scouts of America – District Award of Merit, Silver Beaver, Vigil Honor
- Manager of the Year – Kinko’s Houston
- BNI Broward – Flagship Chapter President, 2010